Polyester housing with screw cap, IP54
Grid protection from enwitec. Depending on the national guideline, generator systems must be switched off in the event of impermissible voltage or frequency deviations in the low-voltage network. If the limit values permitted in the application rule are exceeded, the generating plant is automatically disconnected from the grid. If the line voltage or line frequency is again within the permissible range, the system is automatically switched on again. We offer both standard products and individual solutions that are adapted to the needs of the respective photovoltaic system.
Here are the highlights:
- Circuit breaker with motorized reclosing
- Terminal connections (no cable lug pressing required)
- Generously dimensioned cross sections and connection areas
- Starting from performance class 62KW – copper or aluminum cables possible
- Protection class IP54 for indoor or protected outdoor areas
- Compact wall housing made of GRP-reinforced polyester with connections at the bottom
- with surge protection
- with integrated fuse distributor
- as a 4-pole version for TN networks
According to standard: VDE-AR-N 4105:2018-11
With the aim of preparing the European energy system for the increasing feed-in of renewable energies, the VDE application guideline VDE-AR-N 4105 was revised. In future, decentralized generation plants such as photovoltaic and storage systems will be increasingly required to support the grid.
For further technical informations we refer to the documentations available as downloads
Match code: feed-guard-NA4105-PV-69KVA-TNS_TT_1.0